- Always burn candle within sight.
- Trim your wick to 1/4 of an inch before each use. This promotes a safe and even burn. It will limit the likeliness of a mushrooming wick.
- When you burn your candle for the first time, allow it to burn until the wax melts across the entire surface of the vessel. This may take between 3-4 hours and will increase the burn life of your candle.
- Trim your candle wick 1/4 of an inch after each burn. This is very important to prevent the candle from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the vessel.
- For safety and to preserve the life and aroma of your candle, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always keep your candle free of old wick trimmings, soot, matches, and debris at all times. If soot begins to occur during your burn, extinguish your candle and allow it to cool before wiping it out.
- To maximize the candle scent, burn-in the desired space for 30 mins with the door closed. Opening doors and windows will spread the scent.
- To extend your candle life, always store your candles in a cool, dark, and dry place. Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
- Our candles are made from natural soy wax, as a result, you may see a creamy or uneven texture after your burns. This is a natural effect of our dye-free, clean burn wax.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 1/4 inch of wax at the bottom.
- Burn your candles in areas that are free of flammable items.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Burn and warm candles on stable and heat resistant surfaces.
- Do not move candle or wax warmers while burning or if wax is hot.
- Never leave a burning candle, wax warmer, sage, or palo santo unattended.
- Candles are NOT edible. Avoid contact to skin, hair, etc. and only use candles as directed.
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury or smoke damage.